Welcome! We hope you will attend our worship services and activities, and that they are, or will become, a vital part of your spiritual life. Worship services are currently planned for each week: Traditional/informal: Sunday 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM; Contemporary on Sunday at 10:00 AM.
We encourage you to complete the registration/health tracing form at the bottom of this page for one of our weekly services. The health contact tracing form is needed for each person attending services, and will need to be completed each week prior to attending the worship services . Although the registration is not required at this time, preregistering will help us plan for services, and reduce wait times to do the health tracing upon arrival for the services. Call the church office for assistance if you have trouble with the registration.
Please note the following things we are doing to help us operate safely during current COVID-19 conditions:
- Traditional and informal services will be held in the sanctuary; parking should be in the lot on the east side of the building adjacent to the cemetery; Side-door” contemporary services will be held in the Social Hall; parking should be in the west side lot.
- Maintain physical/social distancing for all persons: Maintain at least 6 feet at all times in buildings, restrooms and parking lots. Exceptions include members of immediate families, care-givers, persons residing in the same household, and domestic/engaged partners.
- Wear and keep masks and face coverings in place at all times; this includes children over two years of age.
- Avoid physical gestures of greetings that involve contact with another person, i.e. handshakes and hugs.
- No singing by the congregation or choirs.
- Only one person should be in a restroom at a time; exceptions include immediate family members or care-givers. All attendees should wash their hands (for 20 seconds or more with soap and warm water) after using the restroom.
- Paper or leather worship materials or references (i.e. bulletins, Bibles, etc.) will not be provided. Attendees may bring their own Bibles, bulletin print-outs, and children’s books.
- Nursery services or nor Sunday School-type activities are not provided at this time.
- Cleaning using federal CDC guidelines will be done before and after each worship service.
- Before coming to the worship services, each attendee should take his/her temperature. It must be less than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit in order to attend worship. People who feel ill should stay home. Each person should bring with them a face covering, hand sanitizer, and gloves (if the person feels the gloves are needed).
In-person Registration Form & Health Questionnaire
FOR SUNDAY, October 25, 2020
NOTE EACH PERSON ATTENDING MUST FILL OUT THE HEALTH INFORMATION BELOW!
These questions are to screen for people who could transmit the virus causing COVID-19. The information will remain confidential and reviewed only by local clergy/staff, the District Superintendent, the Bishop, the Chancellor or the Department of Health for possible contact tracing. If you don’t have email, call the church office and provide the information below on the telephone.