Welcome! We hope you will attend our worship services and activities, and that they are, or will become, a vital part of your spiritual life. Worship services are currently planned for each week: Traditional/informal: Sunday 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM; Contemporary on Sunday at 10:30 AM.
We encourage you to complete the registration/health tracing form at the bottom of this page for one of our weekly services. Preregistering will help us plan for services, and reduce wait times to do the health tracing upon arrival for the services. Note, a health contact tracing form is needed for each person planning to attend services, and should be submitted each week prior to the service. Call the church office for assistance if you have trouble with the registration.
Please note the following things we are doing to help us operate safely during current COVID-19 conditions:
- Traditional and informal services will be held in the sanctuary; parking should be in the lot on the east side of the building adjacent to the cemetery; Side-door” contemporary services will be held in the Social Hall; parking should be in the west side lot.
- Maintain physical/social distancing for all persons: Maintain at least 6 feet at all times in buildings, restrooms and parking lots. Exceptions include members of immediate families, care-givers, persons residing in the same household, and domestic/engaged partners.
- Wear and keep masks and face coverings in place at all times; this includes children over two years of age.
- Avoid physical gestures of greetings that involve contact with another person, i.e. handshakes and hugs.
- No singing by the congregation or choirs.
- Only one person should be in a restroom at a time; exceptions include immediate family members or care-givers. All attendees should wash their hands (for 20 seconds or more with soap and warm water) after using the restroom.
- Paper or leather worship materials or references (i.e. bulletins, Bibles, etc.) will not be provided. Attendees may bring their own Bibles, bulletin print-outs, and children’s books.
- Nursery services and Sunday School-type activities are not provided at this time.
- Cleaning using federal CDC guidelines will be done before and after each worship service.
- Before coming to the worship services, each attendee should take his/her temperature. It must be less than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit in order to attend worship. People who feel ill should stay home. Each person should bring with them a face covering, hand sanitizer, and families, care-givers, persons residing in the same household, and domestic/engaged partners.
Registration for September 27, 2020
All are welcome to Tabernacle every Sunday!
One Church Family – Three Styles of Worship
We offer three worship services each Sunday morning. With three styles of worship to choose from, there is bound to be one that suits your schedule and matches your worship preferences. You’re invited to visit all three services to find the best match for you.
Typical Sunday Schedule
8:45 AM Informal Service in the sanctuary
9:30 AM Café on the Side (refreshments & fellowship for all) in the fellowship hall
9:45 AM Sunday School Classes
11:00 AM Traditional Service in the sanctuary
11:00 AM Side Door Contemporary Service in the fellowship hall
All Three Services
People of all ages attend all our services. There is a Children’s Time with the Pastor where children are invited to briefly gather with the pastor for a message just for them. Childcare is also provided for ages 4 and younger in our nursery. Communion is offered to all on the first Sunday of each month in all three services.
Select the links below for more details on each service: